Powered By Blogger

About Me

Friday, August 14, 2009

psycho Counsin ansd the Aftermath of Love

I hear my cousin isn't doing to well.  she is the one who caused me to have a nervous breakdown so quite honestly I don’t give a shit.  I’m so bad.  I know I should feel sympathy but she is such a bitch I don't think I could ever feel sorry for her.  I feel like what goes around comes around.  She spread rumors about me that were very untrue and made me an outcast in our church.

I hear she blogs asking people to pray for her.  I told her years also when she 1st went on psych drugs that she needed counseling. She adopted two kids that have emotional problems.  How can she take good care of them when  she has emotional problems herself.  I almost hope she goes through the addiction to pain killers and the pain of being hospitalized for nerves.  I am bad but I can’t help the way I feel.  oh well lol

2 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger