Powered By Blogger

About Me

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I’m sorry

This blog is exclusively for joe. I made a mistake. I have learned that we can feel whatever we feel. even anger. I felt like you were moving on away from me by going bowling cuz we always go bowling together cosmic. I was wrong, I am usually wrong with my feelings but in my therapy we can feel whatever we feel and accept them then let them go. I’m so sorry for leading you on, but you keep kissing at me even when I’m not leading you on. I am wrong alot that is why I told you I was the “Wrong girl”. I apologize. Hopefully we can start over Joe and forget these things. I’m sorry and you are sorry lets forget it happened and look forward to see each other in a couple weeks. Your my best freind and I don't want to lose that. I fucked up forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger