Powered By Blogger

About Me

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just Ranting

The lady nextg door died and I can see the grim grieving wall surrounding that house.  It’s weird somtimes, and hard to deal witrh when your an empath.  I have to push the bad energy away to cope.  I’m learning how to do that slowly but surly for mental survival.

 

My Freinds are awesome.  Shout out to Frank, Ben and Evan.  Evan I tried calling but no answer, I’m trying to get your work schedule down lol.

I ran a bunch of errands today with my grandma.  I need to check my email.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I think... as far as mental stability... I have nothing left to lose! But even though I'm a bite short of the fry that's missing... I still want to make sure I'm happy. And I finnally figured out self accomplishment feels good. Only right now I'm not working hard... you'll have to read the blog I'm about to write.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Powered By Blogger